Events & Presentations
Date(s) - 02/05/2021 - 30/09/2021
Due to the most recent BC health order guidelines, please do not book a visit unless you are a resident of Vancouver Island. We look forward to welcoming you back when the travel restrictions have lifted.
Visit the museum gallery by signing up for predetermined time slots! You can register for these daily by donation, timed admission, self-guided visits. Here are the details:
- Self-guided visits are available at 11:00am and from 1:00pm – 3:00pm Tuesday to Saturday.
- Please select the date of your visit and preferred visit time. Drop-in visitors will only be accommodated on a case-by-case basis as capacity allows. Selecting your admission time online ensures your entry.
- Navigate to our Events & Presentations page to find the program and tour date you are looking for: *Slots are listed by date and program name – you will need to scroll down the list to find the date you would like to book your self-guided tour.
- Tickets are open for booking two weeks before the visit date.
- Booking a spot does not generate a physical ticket. Please check-in at the front desk at your appointed time and we will admit you using your name.
- You will need (1) ticket per person in your group, including children.
- Admission is by donation; book your free ticket online or by phone and then make a donation in cash or by card when you arrive.
- The Coal Mine exhibit will be closed, but can be accessed if accompanied by the Museum Host. Please be patient and wait for the Museum Host to access this area.
- Groups over (6) or those having trouble finding a time slot with enough space for your group, please contact us at 250-753-1821 to book.
- Please maintain 6 ft/ 2 m distance between you and other guests. Guests who fail to maintain social distance will be asked to leave.
- We ask that all guests wear a mask for their visit. If you don’t have one we can supply you with one.
- Please do not touch any of the exhibits or interactives. Feel free to ask the Museum Host to help you access these elements.
- Children must be kept within arm’s reach at all times.
- Be aware the public washrooms are closed for the time being.
- Visitors are encouraged to arrive on time. The recommended visit time is between 30 and 60 minutes. Missed entry time: you will not be permitted into the galleries and asked to wait until the next available entry time.
- Please call 250-753-1821 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns