Events & Presentations
Bubble Buddies – August 3
Date(s) - 03/08/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bubble Buddies Program – August 3
The Nanaimo Museum is excited to offer a new in-depth museum visitor experience – the Bubble Buddies program. You will be met by one of our staff members and accompanied throughout your visit for a special one on one museum experience. This is a unique experience to explore the museum with an exclusive guide who can answer your history questions one on one, who can show you items not normally on display, or can share behind the scenes stories.
- There are two Bubble Buddies slots available Wednesday – Sunday in July and August: 10:00am or 11:00am
- The museum will be closed to general admission during your visit and you will only share the gallery with other Bubble Buddy program participants.
- You can visit alone, or with any other members of your “bubble”, group size can be up to 6 people. At this time there is only (1) group ticket per time slot.
- Your experience will be 45 minutes long.
- Admission is FREE until September 18th thanks to a generous donation by the Stanley de Vos Fund at the Nanaimo Foundation.
- Bubble Buddy slots are only available to book online, and must be booked by 9am that day in order to ensure staff are available.
- The public washrooms are closed for the time being.
- We ask that all guests wear a mask for their visit. If you don’t have one we can supply you with one.
- Your guide will remain 6 feet away from you at all times and will be wearing a mask.
- Visitors are encouraged to arrive on time. Missed entry time: Your visit is a max of 45 minutes long to ensure time for cleaning between groups – if your group is late you will still be permitted inside, but the visit will be shorter as it will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- Booking a spot does not generate a physical ticket. Please check in at the front desk at your appointed time and we will check you in using your name.
This event is fully booked.